Dear Guardian Angels Parishioners,
As you have heard, we will be reopening for outdoor weekend Masses with limited attendance, beginning on Saturday, June 13th. In order to comply with proper State, County, CDC, and Diocesan standards we are in need of your help. We are looking for non-at-risk individuals would would be willing to assist us at weekend liturgies in the following capacities:
- Ushering / Directing people to space for seating / Crowd Control
- Counting people in attendance
- Operating a camera for LiveStream
- Monitoring sanitation stations
If you are willing to commit to helping in any of the following ways please contact Patti Myers at email@example.com or 619-448-1213 as soon as possible.
Thank you for your assistance and continued support of our parish.
– Guardian Angels Parish Staff